Services & Repairs
In addition to Sales and Rentals, NFS also offer linked or stand-alone maintenance and service offerings.
NFS offers maintenance and service on all major brands of forklifts. Rental options all include maintenance, but these are also all available as standalone offerings. Customers have the option of being loaded onto NFS service monitoring software which could include remote monitoring via a satellite-fed fleet management device or NFS’ regular monthly service monitoring log.
NFS PROVIDES THE FOLLOWING SERVICING OPTIONS:
1. Regular Usage-Driven Servicing e.g. 250 hour services
2. Seasonal Services - as required before or after seasonal peaks
3. Annual Services – in low hour applications
Preventative maintenance remains the most economically sound choice to extend the lifespan of any driven vehicle.
NFS CAN OFFER THE FOLLOWING MAINTENANCE OPTIONS:
1. On new vehicles maintenance can be offered using rate per hour as a charge – this includes routine service and repairs – This option is called the Power-By-The-Hour option, an industry first and enjoyed by the majority of customers on the rental with ownership rental option.
2. Fixed Rate Charge – customers can specify which items they would like to cover and NFS can offer a competitively priced option based maintenance rate.
REPAIRS are classified as repairs as a result of mechanical failure. NFS offers repairs to all major equipment.
Repairs are quoted and charged as they occur. NFS offers this service as a standalone option and is automatically linked to the rental option on offer.